Understanding Mechanisms of Metabolic Transformations as a Tool for Designing Safer Chemicals
Part 9. Designing Safer Chemicals
Published Online: 15 APR 2012
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. All rights reserved.
Handbook of Green Chemistry
How to Cite
Osimitz, T. G. and Nelson, J. L. 2012. Understanding Mechanisms of Metabolic Transformations as a Tool for Designing Safer Chemicals. Handbook of Green Chemistry. 9:3:47–75.
- Published Online: 15 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!