Informing Substitution to Safer Alternatives
Part 9. Designing Safer Chemicals
Published Online: 15 APR 2012
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. All rights reserved.
Handbook of Green Chemistry
How to Cite
Lavoie, E., DiFiore, D., Marshall, M., Lin, C., Grant, K., Hart, K., Arnold, F., Morlacci, L., Vokes, K., Hetfield, C., Sommer, E., Vrabel, M., Cushmac, M., Auer, C. and Davies, C. 2012. Informing Substitution to Safer Alternatives. Handbook of Green Chemistry. 9:5:107–135.
- Published Online: 15 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!