Chapter 12. Optically Responsive Polymer Nanocomposites Containing Organic Functional Chromophores and Metal Nanostructures
- Prof., Dr. Kurt E. Geckeler3,4,
- Prof. Hiroyuki Nishide3,4,5
Published Online: 18 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
How to Cite
Pucci, A., Ruggeri, G. and Ciardelli, F. (2010) Optically Responsive Polymer Nanocomposites Containing Organic Functional Chromophores and Metal Nanostructures, in Advanced Nanomaterials (eds K. E. Geckeler and H. Nishide), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527628940.ch12
Department of Nanobio Materials and Electronics, World-Class University (WCU), South Korea
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST), 1 Oryong-dong, Bu-gu, Gwangju 500-712, South Korea
Department of Applied Chemistry, Waseda University, Ohkubo 3, Shinjuku, Tokyo 169-8555, Japan
- Published Online: 18 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 16 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527317943
Online ISBN: 9783527628940
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!