Chapter 6. Synthesis of Inorganic Nanotubes
- Prof., Dr. Kurt E. Geckeler3,4 and
- Prof. Hiroyuki Nishide3,4,5
Published Online: 18 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
How to Cite
Rao, C. N. R. and Govindaraj, A. (2009) Synthesis of Inorganic Nanotubes, in Advanced Nanomaterials (eds K. E. Geckeler and H. Nishide), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527628940.ch6
Department of Nanobio Materials and Electronics, World-Class University (WCU), South Korea
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST), 1 Oryong-dong, Bu-gu, Gwangju 500-712, South Korea
Department of Applied Chemistry, Waseda University, Ohkubo 3, Shinjuku, Tokyo 169-8555, Japan
- Published Online: 18 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 16 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527317943
Online ISBN: 9783527628940
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!