Chapter 3. Overlithiated Li1+x(Niz Co1−2zMnz)1−x O2 as Positive Electrode Materials for Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Dr. Kazunori Ozawa
Published Online: 12 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Lithium Ion Rechargeable Batteries: Materials, Technology, and New Applications
How to Cite
Kumagai, N. and Kim, J.-M. (2009) Overlithiated Li1+x(Niz Co1−2zMnz)1−x O2 as Positive Electrode Materials for Lithium-Ion Batteries, in Lithium Ion Rechargeable Batteries: Materials, Technology, and New Applications (ed K. Ozawa), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527629022.ch3
Enax, Inc., President & CEO, 8F Otowa KS Bldg., 2-11-19 Otowa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-0013, Japan
- Published Online: 12 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 16 JUN 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527319831
Online ISBN: 9783527629022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!