Chapter 4. Iron-Based Rare-Metal-Free Cathodes
- Dr. Kazunori Ozawa
Published Online: 12 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Lithium Ion Rechargeable Batteries: Materials, Technology, and New Applications
How to Cite
Okada, S. and Yamaki, J.-I. (2009) Iron-Based Rare-Metal-Free Cathodes, in Lithium Ion Rechargeable Batteries: Materials, Technology, and New Applications (ed K. Ozawa), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527629022.ch4
Enax, Inc., President & CEO, 8F Otowa KS Bldg., 2-11-19 Otowa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-0013, Japan
- Published Online: 12 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 16 JUN 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527319831
Online ISBN: 9783527629022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!