5. Identification of Intrinsic Defects in SiC: Towards an Understanding of Defect Aggregates by Combining Theoretical and Experimental Approaches
- Dr. Peter Friedrichs5,
- Prof. Dr. Tsunenobu Kimoto6,7,
- Prof. Dr. Lothar Ley8,
- Dr. Gerhard Pensl9
Published Online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Silicon Carbide: Growth, Defects, and Novel Applications, Volume 1
How to Cite
Bockstedte, M., Gali, A., Mattausch, A., Pankratov, O. and Steeds, J. W. (2009) Identification of Intrinsic Defects in SiC: Towards an Understanding of Defect Aggregates by Combining Theoretical and Experimental Approaches, in Silicon Carbide: Growth, Defects, and Novel Applications, Volume 1 (eds P. Friedrichs, T. Kimoto, L. Ley and G. Pensl), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527629053.ch5
SiCED GmbH& Co. KG, Erlangen, Germany
Kyoto University, Electronic Science and Engineering, A1-301, Katsura, Nishikyo, Kyoto 615-8501, Japan
Kyoto University, Photonics and Electronics Science and Engineering Center, Kyotodaigaku-katsura, Nishikyo, Kyoto 615-8510, Japan
Universität Erlangen–Nürnberg, Lehrstuhl für Technische Physik, Institut für Physik der Kondensierten Materie, Erwin-Rommel-Straße 1, 91058 Erlangen, Germany
Universität Erlangen–Nürnberg, Lehrstuhl für Angewandte Physik, Staudtstraße 7/A3, 91058 Erlangen, Germany
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 21 OCT 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527409532
Online ISBN: 9783527629053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!