Chapter 8. Ecofining: New Process for Green Diesel Production from Vegetable Oil
- Prof. Dr. Fabrizio Cavani4,
- Prof. Dr. Gabriele Centi5,
- Prof. Dr. Siglinda Perathoner5 and
- Prof. Dr. Ferruccio Trifiró4
Published Online: 20 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Sustainable Industrial Chemistry
How to Cite
Baldiraghi, F., Stanislao, M. D., Faraci, G., Perego, C., Marker, T., Gosling, C., Kokayeff, P., Kalnes, T. and Marinangeli, R. (2009) Ecofining: New Process for Green Diesel Production from Vegetable Oil, in Sustainable Industrial Chemistry (eds F. Cavani, G. Centi, S. Perathoner and F. Trifiró), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527629114.ch8
Alma Mater Studiorum – University of Bologna, Department of Industrial Chemistry and Materials Engineering, Viale Risorgimento 4, 40136 Bologna, Italy
University of Messina, Department of Industrial Chemistry and Materials Engineering, Salita Sperone 31, 98166 Messina, Italy
- Published Online: 20 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 14 OCT 2009
Print ISBN: 9783527315529
Online ISBN: 9783527629114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!