Chapter 5. Tnt1 Induced Mutations in Medicago: Characterization and Applications
- Prof. Dr. Khalid Meksem3 and
- Prof. Dr. Günter Kahl4
Published Online: 30 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
The Handbook of Plant Mutation Screening: Mining of Natural and Induced Alleles
How to Cite
Ratet, P., Wen, J., Cosson, V., Tadege, M. and Mysore, K. S. (2010) Tnt1 Induced Mutations in Medicago: Characterization and Applications, in The Handbook of Plant Mutation Screening: Mining of Natural and Induced Alleles (eds K. Meksem and G. Kahl), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527629398.ch5
Department of Plant, Soil and Agricultural Systems, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL 62901-4415, USA
GenXPro GmbH, Research Innovation Center (FIZ) Biotechnology, Altenhöferallee 3, 60438 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Published Online: 30 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 27 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527326044
Online ISBN: 9783527629398
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!