Chapter 23. Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor-γ: A Key Regulator of Adipose Tissue Formation, Remodeling, and Metabolism
- Todd Leff2 and
- James G. Granneman3
Published Online: 16 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Adipose Tissue in Health and Disease
How to Cite
Astapova, O. and Leff, T. (2010) Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor-γ: A Key Regulator of Adipose Tissue Formation, Remodeling, and Metabolism, in Adipose Tissue in Health and Disease (eds T. Leff and J. G. Granneman), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527629527.ch23
Wayne State University School of Medicine, Department of Pathology, 540 E. Canfield, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Wayne State University School of Medicine, Center for Integrative Metabolic and Endocrine Research, Department of Psychiatry, 550 E. Canfield, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
- Published Online: 16 APR 2010
- Published Print: 10 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527318575
Online ISBN: 9783527629527
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!