Chapter 1. How Bacterial Pathogens were Constructed
- Professor Philippe Sansonetti
Published Online: 25 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Bacterial Virulence: Basic Principles, Models and Global Approaches
How to Cite
Dobrindt, U. and Hacker, J. (2010) How Bacterial Pathogens were Constructed, in Bacterial Virulence: Basic Principles, Models and Global Approaches (ed P. Sansonetti), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527629664.ch1
Institut Pasteur Unite de Pathogénie Microbienne Moléculaire, INSERM U786, Institut Pasteur, 28, rue du Docteur Roux, 75724 Paris, Cedex 15, France
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 17 FEB 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527323265
Online ISBN: 9783527629664
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!