Chapter 3. H. pylori Infection – The Route from Inflammation to Cancer
- Professor Philippe Sansonetti
Published Online: 25 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Bacterial Virulence: Basic Principles, Models and Global Approaches
How to Cite
Chiba, T., Marusawa, H., Seno, H. and Watanabe, N. (2010) H. pylori Infection – The Route from Inflammation to Cancer, in Bacterial Virulence: Basic Principles, Models and Global Approaches (ed P. Sansonetti), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527629664.ch3
Institut Pasteur Unite de Pathogénie Microbienne Moléculaire, INSERM U786, Institut Pasteur, 28, rue du Docteur Roux, 75724 Paris, Cedex 15, France
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2010
- Published Print: 17 FEB 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527323265
Online ISBN: 9783527629664
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!