Chapter 2. Green Chemistry Metrics
- Dr. Peter J. Dunn4,5,
- Dr. Andrew S. Wells6 and
- Dr. Michael T. Williams7
Published Online: 19 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Green Chemistry in the Pharmaceutical Industry
How to Cite
Henderson, R. K., Constable, D. J. C. and Jiménez-González, C. (2010) Green Chemistry Metrics, in Green Chemistry in the Pharmaceutical Industry (eds P. J. Dunn, A. S. Wells and M. T. Williams), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527629688.ch2
Pfizer Green Chemistry Lead, Ramsgate Road, Sandwich, Kent, CT13 9NJ, United Kingdom
Pfizer Global Research and Development, Ramsgate Road, Sandwich, Kent, CT13 9NJ, UK
Astra Zeneca, Process Research & Development, Bakewell Road, Loughborough, LE11 5RH, United Kingdom
CMC Consultant, 133, London Road, Deal, Kent, CT14 9TY, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 10 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527324187
Online ISBN: 9783527629688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!