Chapter 9. Green Processes for Peptide Mimetic Diabetic Drugs
- Dr. Peter J. Dunn2,3,
- Dr. Andrew S. Wells4 and
- Dr. Michael T. Williams5
Published Online: 19 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Green Chemistry in the Pharmaceutical Industry
How to Cite
Sawai, Y. and Yamano, M. (2010) Green Processes for Peptide Mimetic Diabetic Drugs, in Green Chemistry in the Pharmaceutical Industry (eds P. J. Dunn, A. S. Wells and M. T. Williams), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527629688.ch9
Pfizer Green Chemistry Lead, Ramsgate Road, Sandwich, Kent, CT13 9NJ, United Kingdom
Pfizer Global Research and Development, Ramsgate Road, Sandwich, Kent, CT13 9NJ, UK
Astra Zeneca, Process Research & Development, Bakewell Road, Loughborough, LE11 5RH, United Kingdom
CMC Consultant, 133, London Road, Deal, Kent, CT14 9TY, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 10 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527324187
Online ISBN: 9783527629688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!