15. Elimination of Pathogenic Biological Residuals by Means of Low-Pressure Inductively Coupled Plasma Discharge
- Prof. Yoshinobu Kawai Research Professor4,
- Prof. Hideo Ikegami Professor Emeritus5,6,
- Prof. Noriyoshi Sato Professor Emeritus7,
- Prof. Akihisa Matsuda Special Guest Professor Director8,9,
- Prof. Kiichiro Uchino Professor10,
- Prof. Masayuki Kuzuya Dean Professor11 and
- Prof. Akira Mizuno Professor12
Published Online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Industrial Plasma Technology: Applications from Environmental to Energy Technologies
How to Cite
Kylián, O., Rauscher, H., Ruiz, A., Denis, B., Stapelmann, K. and Rossi, F. (2010) Elimination of Pathogenic Biological Residuals by Means of Low-Pressure Inductively Coupled Plasma Discharge, in Industrial Plasma Technology: Applications from Environmental to Energy Technologies (eds Y. Kawai, H. Ikegami, N. Sato, A. Matsuda, K. Uchino, M. Kuzuya and A. Mizuno), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527629749.ch15
Kyushu University, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Engineering Sciences, Kasugakoen 6-1, Kasuga, 816-8580, Japan
Technowave Inc., 13-18 Aoi 1-chome, Higashi-ku, Nagoya-shi Aichi 461-0004, Japan
Nagoya University and National Institute for Fusion Science, Shiga 24-601, Nagoya 462-0037, Japan
Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University, Kadan 4-17-113, Sendai 980-0815, Japan
Osaka University, Grad. School of Engineering Science, Machikaneyama-cho 1-3, Toyonaka, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
Osaka University, Graduate School of Engineering Science, Toyonaka, Osaka, 560-8531, Japan
Kyushu University, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Engineering Sciences, Kasugakoen 6-1, Kasuga, Fukuoka 816-8580, Japan
Matsuyama University, Department of Pharmaceutical Physical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 4-2 Bunkyo-cho, Matsuyama, Ehime 790-8578, Japan
Toyohashi University of Technology, Department of Ecological Engineering, Hibarigaoka 1-1, Tempaku-cho, Toyohashi, Aichi, 441–8580, Japan
- Published Online: 7 OCT 2010
- Published Print: 10 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527325443
Online ISBN: 9783527629749
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!