21. Diagnostics and Modeling of SiH4/H2 Plasmas for the Deposition of Microcrystalline Silicon: The Case of Dual-Frequency Sources
- Prof. Yoshinobu Kawai Research Professor2,
- Prof. Hideo Ikegami Professor Emeritus3,4,
- Prof. Noriyoshi Sato Professor Emeritus5,
- Prof. Akihisa Matsuda Special Guest Professor Director6,7,
- Prof. Kiichiro Uchino Professor8,
- Prof. Masayuki Kuzuya Dean Professor9 and
- Prof. Akira Mizuno Professor10
Published Online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Industrial Plasma Technology: Applications from Environmental to Energy Technologies
How to Cite
Amanatides, E. and Mataras, D. (2010) Diagnostics and Modeling of SiH4/H2 Plasmas for the Deposition of Microcrystalline Silicon: The Case of Dual-Frequency Sources, in Industrial Plasma Technology: Applications from Environmental to Energy Technologies (eds Y. Kawai, H. Ikegami, N. Sato, A. Matsuda, K. Uchino, M. Kuzuya and A. Mizuno), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527629749.ch21
Kyushu University, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Engineering Sciences, Kasugakoen 6-1, Kasuga, 816-8580, Japan
Technowave Inc., 13-18 Aoi 1-chome, Higashi-ku, Nagoya-shi Aichi 461-0004, Japan
Nagoya University and National Institute for Fusion Science, Shiga 24-601, Nagoya 462-0037, Japan
Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University, Kadan 4-17-113, Sendai 980-0815, Japan
Osaka University, Grad. School of Engineering Science, Machikaneyama-cho 1-3, Toyonaka, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
Osaka University, Graduate School of Engineering Science, Toyonaka, Osaka, 560-8531, Japan
Kyushu University, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Engineering Sciences, Kasugakoen 6-1, Kasuga, Fukuoka 816-8580, Japan
Matsuyama University, Department of Pharmaceutical Physical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 4-2 Bunkyo-cho, Matsuyama, Ehime 790-8578, Japan
Toyohashi University of Technology, Department of Ecological Engineering, Hibarigaoka 1-1, Tempaku-cho, Toyohashi, Aichi, 441–8580, Japan
- Published Online: 7 OCT 2010
- Published Print: 10 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527325443
Online ISBN: 9783527629749
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!