31. Nanoblock Assembly Using Pulse RF Discharges with Amplitude Modulation
- Prof. Yoshinobu Kawai Research Professor2,
- Prof. Hideo Ikegami Professor Emeritus3,4,
- Prof. Noriyoshi Sato Professor Emeritus5,
- Prof. Akihisa Matsuda Special Guest Professor Director6,7,
- Prof. Kiichiro Uchino Professor8,
- Prof. Masayuki Kuzuya Dean Professor9 and
- Prof. Akira Mizuno Professor10
Published Online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Industrial Plasma Technology: Applications from Environmental to Energy Technologies
How to Cite
Iwashita, S., Miyata, H., Koga, K. and Shiratani, M. (2010) Nanoblock Assembly Using Pulse RF Discharges with Amplitude Modulation, in Industrial Plasma Technology: Applications from Environmental to Energy Technologies (eds Y. Kawai, H. Ikegami, N. Sato, A. Matsuda, K. Uchino, M. Kuzuya and A. Mizuno), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527629749.ch31
Kyushu University, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Engineering Sciences, Kasugakoen 6-1, Kasuga, 816-8580, Japan
Technowave Inc., 13-18 Aoi 1-chome, Higashi-ku, Nagoya-shi Aichi 461-0004, Japan
Nagoya University and National Institute for Fusion Science, Shiga 24-601, Nagoya 462-0037, Japan
Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University, Kadan 4-17-113, Sendai 980-0815, Japan
Osaka University, Grad. School of Engineering Science, Machikaneyama-cho 1-3, Toyonaka, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
Osaka University, Graduate School of Engineering Science, Toyonaka, Osaka, 560-8531, Japan
Kyushu University, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Engineering Sciences, Kasugakoen 6-1, Kasuga, Fukuoka 816-8580, Japan
Matsuyama University, Department of Pharmaceutical Physical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 4-2 Bunkyo-cho, Matsuyama, Ehime 790-8578, Japan
Toyohashi University of Technology, Department of Ecological Engineering, Hibarigaoka 1-1, Tempaku-cho, Toyohashi, Aichi, 441–8580, Japan
- Published Online: 7 OCT 2010
- Published Print: 10 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527325443
Online ISBN: 9783527629749
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!