Chapter 8. Ammonia Borane and Related Compounds as Hydrogen Source Materials
- Dr. Michael Hirscher
Published Online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Handbook of Hydrogen Storage
How to Cite
Mertens, F., Wolf, G. and Baitalow, F. (2010) Ammonia Borane and Related Compounds as Hydrogen Source Materials, in Handbook of Hydrogen Storage (ed M. Hirscher), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527629800.ch8
Max-Planck-Institut für, Metallforschung, Heisenbergstr. 3, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
- Published Online: 4 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 24 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527322732
Online ISBN: 9783527629800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!