Chapter 6. The Chemistry of N–CO2 Bonds: Synthesis of Carbamic Acids and Their Derivatives, Isocyanates, and Ureas
- Prof., Dr. Michele Aresta
Published Online: 25 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Carbon Dioxide as Chemical Feedstock
How to Cite
Quaranta, E. and Aresta, M. (2010) The Chemistry of N–CO2 Bonds: Synthesis of Carbamic Acids and Their Derivatives, Isocyanates, and Ureas, in Carbon Dioxide as Chemical Feedstock (ed M. Aresta), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527629916.ch6
University of Bari, Department of Chemistry and CIRCC, 70126 Bari, Italy
- Published Online: 25 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 15 FEB 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527324750
Online ISBN: 9783527629916
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!