Chapter 19. Impact of TSC on the Family and Genetic Counseling Issues
- Dr. David J. Kwiatkowski3,
- Dr. Vicky Holets Whittemore4,
- Dr. Elizabeth A. Thiele5
Published Online: 9 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Tuberous Sclerosis Complex: Genes, Clinical Features and Therapeutics
How to Cite
Whittemore, V. H. and Lewis, J. (2010) Impact of TSC on the Family and Genetic Counseling Issues, in Tuberous Sclerosis Complex: Genes, Clinical Features and Therapeutics (eds D. J. Kwiatkowski, V. H. Whittemore and E. A. Thiele), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630073.ch19
Brigham & Women's Hospital, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, 1 Blackfan Circle, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance, 801 Roeder Road, Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA
Carol & James Herscot Center For TCS, Massachusetts General Hospital, Department of Neurology, 175 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
- Published Online: 9 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 21 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527322015
Online ISBN: 9783527630073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!