Chapter 9. Pathogenesis of TSC in the Brain
- Dr. David J. Kwiatkowski3,
- Dr. Vicky Holets Whittemore4 and
- Dr. Elizabeth A. Thiele5
Published Online: 9 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Tuberous Sclerosis Complex: Genes, Clinical Features and Therapeutics
How to Cite
Crino, P. B., Mehta, R. and Vinters, H. V. (2010) Pathogenesis of TSC in the Brain, in Tuberous Sclerosis Complex: Genes, Clinical Features and Therapeutics (eds D. J. Kwiatkowski, V. H. Whittemore and E. A. Thiele), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630073.ch9
Brigham & Women's Hospital, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, 1 Blackfan Circle, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance, 801 Roeder Road, Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA
Carol & James Herscot Center For TCS, Massachusetts General Hospital, Department of Neurology, 175 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
- Published Online: 9 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 21 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527322015
Online ISBN: 9783527630073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!