Chapter 9. History of Development and Present State of Polymeric Fine-Fiber Unwoven Petryanov Filter Materials for Aerosol Entrapment
- Prof. Dr. Igor Agranovski
Published Online: 21 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Aerosols - Science and Technology
How to Cite
Sadovsky, B. F. (2010) History of Development and Present State of Polymeric Fine-Fiber Unwoven Petryanov Filter Materials for Aerosol Entrapment, in Aerosols - Science and Technology (ed I. Agranovski), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630134.ch9
Griffith University, Griffith School of Engineering, 170, Kessels Road, Nathan Cam., Brisbane, Queensland 4111, Australia
- Published Online: 21 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 9 JUN 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527326600
Online ISBN: 9783527630134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!