The findings and conclusions in this chapter are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry.
11. Application of ATSDR's Mixtures Guidance for the Toxicity Assessment of Hazardous Waste Sites†
- Dr. Moiz Mumtaz
Published Online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Principles and Practice of Mixtures Toxicology
How to Cite
Mellard, D., Johnson, M. and Mumtaz, M. (2010) Application of ATSDR's Mixtures Guidance for the Toxicity Assessment of Hazardous Waste Sites, in Principles and Practice of Mixtures Toxicology (ed M. Mumtaz), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630196.ch11
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR), Computational Toxicology and Methods, Development Laboratory, Division of Toxicology and Environmental Medicine, MS-F62, 1600 Clifton Road, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
- Published Online: 28 DEC 2010
- Published Print: 25 AUG 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527319923
Online ISBN: 9783527630196
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!