4. Statistical Methods in Risk Assessment of Chemical Mixtures
- Dr. Moiz Mumtaz
Published Online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Principles and Practice of Mixtures Toxicology
How to Cite
Gennings, C. (2010) Statistical Methods in Risk Assessment of Chemical Mixtures, in Principles and Practice of Mixtures Toxicology (ed M. Mumtaz), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630196.ch4
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR), Computational Toxicology and Methods, Development Laboratory, Division of Toxicology and Environmental Medicine, MS-F62, 1600 Clifton Road, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
- Published Online: 28 DEC 2010
- Published Print: 25 AUG 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527319923
Online ISBN: 9783527630196
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!