Chapter 1. History of Industrial Biotechnology
- Prof. Wim Soetaert and
- Prof. Erick J. Vandamme
Published Online: 29 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Industrial Biotechnology: Sustainable Growth and Economic Success
How to Cite
Demain, A. L. (2010) History of Industrial Biotechnology, in Industrial Biotechnology: Sustainable Growth and Economic Success (eds W. Soetaert and E. J. Vandamme), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630233.ch1
Ghent University, Department of Biochemical and Microbial Technology, Centre of Expertise – Industrial Biotechnology and Biocatalysis, Faculty of Bioscience Engineering, Coupure links 653, 9000 Gent, Belgium
- Published Online: 29 APR 2010
- Published Print: 21 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527314423
Online ISBN: 9783527630233
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!