Chapter 10. Energy Gap Model of Glass Formers: Lessons Learned from Polymers
- Dr. Purushottam D. Gujrati1,2 and
- Dr. Arkadii I. Leonov3
Published Online: 16 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Modeling and Simulation in Polymers
How to Cite
Gujrati, P. D. (2010) Energy Gap Model of Glass Formers: Lessons Learned from Polymers, in Modeling and Simulation in Polymers (eds P. D. Gujrati and A. I. Leonov), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630257.ch10
The University of Akron, Department of Polymer Science, 302 Buchtel Common, Akron, OH 44325-3909, USA
The University of Akron, The Departments of Physics and Polymer Science, Akron, OH 44325, USA
The University of Akron, Department of Polymer Engineering, Polymer Engineering Academic Center, Akron, OH 44325-0301, USA
- Published Online: 16 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 21 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527324156
Online ISBN: 9783527630257
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!