Chapter 9. Modeling the Hydrodynamics of Elastic Filaments and its Application to a Biomimetic Flagellum
- Dr. Purushottam D. Gujrati2,3 and
- Dr. Arkadii I. Leonov4
Published Online: 16 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Modeling and Simulation in Polymers
How to Cite
Stark, H. (2010) Modeling the Hydrodynamics of Elastic Filaments and its Application to a Biomimetic Flagellum, in Modeling and Simulation in Polymers (eds P. D. Gujrati and A. I. Leonov), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630257.ch9
The University of Akron, Department of Polymer Science, 302 Buchtel Common, Akron, OH 44325-3909, USA
The University of Akron, The Departments of Physics and Polymer Science, Akron, OH 44325, USA
The University of Akron, Department of Polymer Engineering, Polymer Engineering Academic Center, Akron, OH 44325-0301, USA
- Published Online: 16 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 21 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527324156
Online ISBN: 9783527630257
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!