Chapter 15. Local Cortical Dynamics Related to Mental Illnesses
- Prof. Dr. Felix Tretter4,
- Prof. Dr. Peter J. Gebicke-Haerter5,
- Dr. Eduardo R. Mendoza6,7 and
- Prof. Dr. Georg Winterer8
Published Online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Systems Biology in Psychiatric Research: From High-Throughput Data to Mathematical Modeling
How to Cite
Loh, M., Rolls, E. T. and Deco, G. (2010) Local Cortical Dynamics Related to Mental Illnesses, in Systems Biology in Psychiatric Research: From High-Throughput Data to Mathematical Modeling (eds F. Tretter, P. J. Gebicke-Haerter, E. R. Mendoza and G. Winterer), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630271.ch15
Isar-Amper-Klinikum GmbH, Klinikum München Ost, Vockestrasse 72, 85540 Haar, Germany
Department for Psychopharmacology, Central Institute of Mental Health, J5, 68159 Mannheim, Germany
Ludwigs Maximilian University Munich, Department of Physics, Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1, 80539 Munich, Germany
University of the Philippines Diliman, Institute of Mathematics, C.P. Garcia Street, 1101 Quezon City, Philippines
University of Düsseldorf, Psychiatric Hospital, Bergische Landstrasse 2, 40629 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Published Online: 14 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 21 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527325030
Online ISBN: 9783527630271
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!