Chapter 24. Environmental Catalysis over Zeolites
- Prof. Dr. Jiři Čejka2,
- Prof. Dr. Avelino Corma3 and
- Prof. Dr. Stacey Zones4
Published Online: 9 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Zeolites and Catalysis: Synthesis, Reactions and Applications
How to Cite
Centi, G. and Perathoner, S. (2010) Environmental Catalysis over Zeolites, in Zeolites and Catalysis: Synthesis, Reactions and Applications (eds J. Čejka, A. Corma and S. Zones), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630295.ch24
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Heyrovský Institute of Physical Chemistry Dokjškova, Dolejskova 3, 182 23 Prague 8, Czech Republic
University Politecnica de Valencia, Institute de Tecnologia Quimica, Avenida de los Naranjos s/n, 46022 Valencia, Spain
Chevron Texaco Energy Research and Technology Company, 100 Chevron Road, Richmond, CA 94802, USA
- Published Online: 9 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 21 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527325146
Online ISBN: 9783527630295
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!