Chapter 13. Collisional Mechanism–Based E-DNA Sensors: A General Platform for Label-Free Electrochemical Detection of Hybridization and DNA Binding Proteins
- Prof. Bruno Pignataro
Published Online: 9 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Ideas in Chemistry and Molecular Sciences: Where Chemistry Meets Life
How to Cite
Ricci, F. (2010) Collisional Mechanism–Based E-DNA Sensors: A General Platform for Label-Free Electrochemical Detection of Hybridization and DNA Binding Proteins, in Ideas in Chemistry and Molecular Sciences: Where Chemistry Meets Life (ed B. Pignataro), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630516.ch13
University of Palermo, Department of Physical Chemistry, Viale delle Scienze, 90128 Palermo, Italy
- Published Online: 9 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 24 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527325412
Online ISBN: 9783527630516
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!