Chapter 8. Drug–Membrane Interactions: Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Therapeutic and Toxic Effects of Drugs
- Prof. Bruno Pignataro
Published Online: 9 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Ideas in Chemistry and Molecular Sciences: Where Chemistry Meets Life
How to Cite
Lúcio, M., Lima, J. L. F. C. and Reis, S. (2010) Drug–Membrane Interactions: Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Therapeutic and Toxic Effects of Drugs, in Ideas in Chemistry and Molecular Sciences: Where Chemistry Meets Life (ed B. Pignataro), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630516.ch8
University of Palermo, Department of Physical Chemistry, Viale delle Scienze, 90128 Palermo, Italy
- Published Online: 9 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 24 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527325412
Online ISBN: 9783527630516
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!