Chapter 9. Targeting Disease with Small Molecule Inhibitors of Protein–Protein Interactions
- Prof. Bruno Pignataro
Published Online: 9 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Ideas in Chemistry and Molecular Sciences: Where Chemistry Meets Life
How to Cite
Forafonov, F., Miranda, E., Karin Nordgren, I. and Tavassoli, A. (2010) Targeting Disease with Small Molecule Inhibitors of Protein–Protein Interactions, in Ideas in Chemistry and Molecular Sciences: Where Chemistry Meets Life (ed B. Pignataro), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630516.ch9
University of Palermo, Department of Physical Chemistry, Viale delle Scienze, 90128 Palermo, Italy
- Published Online: 9 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 24 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527325412
Online ISBN: 9783527630516
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!