Chapter 7. New Tools for Structure Elucidation in the Gas Phase: IR Spectroscopy of Bare and Doped Silicon Nanoparticles
- Prof. Bruno Pignataro
Published Online: 9 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Ideas in Chemistry and Molecular Sciences: Advances in Nanotechnology, Materials and Devices
How to Cite
Gruene, P., Lyon, J. T., Meijer, G., Lievens, P. and Fielicke, A. (2010) New Tools for Structure Elucidation in the Gas Phase: IR Spectroscopy of Bare and Doped Silicon Nanoparticles, in Ideas in Chemistry and Molecular Sciences: Advances in Nanotechnology, Materials and Devices (ed B. Pignataro), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630530.ch7
University of Palermo, Department of Physical Chemistry, Viale delle Scienze, 90128 Palermo, Italy
- Published Online: 9 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 24 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527325436
Online ISBN: 9783527630530
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!