Chapter 6. Double Hydrogen Bonding in Asymmetric Organocatalysis: A Mechanistic Perspective
- Prof. Bruno Pignataro
Published Online: 26 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Ideas in Chemistry and Molecular Sciences: Advances in Synthetic Chemistry
How to Cite
Marcelli, T. (2010) Double Hydrogen Bonding in Asymmetric Organocatalysis: A Mechanistic Perspective, in Ideas in Chemistry and Molecular Sciences: Advances in Synthetic Chemistry (ed B. Pignataro), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630554.ch6
University of Palermo, Department of Physical Chemistry, Viale delle Scienze, 90128 Palermo, Italy
- Published Online: 26 MAY 2010
- Published Print: 24 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527325399
Online ISBN: 9783527630554
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!