Chapter 7. Dynamic Covalent Capture: A Sensitive Tool for Detecting Molecular Interactions
- Prof. Bruno Pignataro
Published Online: 26 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Ideas in Chemistry and Molecular Sciences: Advances in Synthetic Chemistry
How to Cite
Prins, L. (2010) Dynamic Covalent Capture: A Sensitive Tool for Detecting Molecular Interactions, in Ideas in Chemistry and Molecular Sciences: Advances in Synthetic Chemistry (ed B. Pignataro), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630554.ch7
University of Palermo, Department of Physical Chemistry, Viale delle Scienze, 90128 Palermo, Italy
- Published Online: 26 MAY 2010
- Published Print: 24 MAR 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527325399
Online ISBN: 9783527630554
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!