Chapter 1. Electropolymerized Films of π-Conjugated Polymers. A Tool for Surface Functionalization: A Brief Historical Evolution and Recent Trends
- Dr. Serge Cosnier2 and
- Prof. Arkady Karyakin3,4
Published Online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Electropolymerization: Concepts, Materials and Applications
How to Cite
Bidan, G. (2010) Electropolymerized Films of π-Conjugated Polymers. A Tool for Surface Functionalization: A Brief Historical Evolution and Recent Trends, in Electropolymerization: Concepts, Materials and Applications (eds S. Cosnier and A. Karyakin), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630592.ch1
Université Joseph Fourier, Départment de Chimie Moléculaire, UMR-5250, Boite postale 53, 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9, France
Moscow State University, Analytical Chemistry Department, Lenin Hills, GSP - 3, 11991 Moscow, Russia
M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Department of Chemistry, 119991 Moscow, Russia
- Published Online: 14 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 14 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527324149
Online ISBN: 9783527630592
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!