Chapter 8. Gas Sensing with Conducting Polymers
- Dr. Serge Cosnier2 and
- Prof. Arkady Karyakin3,4
Published Online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Electropolymerization: Concepts, Materials and Applications
How to Cite
Potje-Kamloth, K. (2010) Gas Sensing with Conducting Polymers, in Electropolymerization: Concepts, Materials and Applications (eds S. Cosnier and A. Karyakin), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630592.ch8
Université Joseph Fourier, Départment de Chimie Moléculaire, UMR-5250, Boite postale 53, 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9, France
Moscow State University, Analytical Chemistry Department, Lenin Hills, GSP - 3, 11991 Moscow, Russia
M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Department of Chemistry, 119991 Moscow, Russia
- Published Online: 14 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 14 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527324149
Online ISBN: 9783527630592
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!