Chapter 22. An Efficient, Asymmetric Synthesis of Odanacatib, a Selective Inhibitor of Cathepsin K for the Treatment of Osteoporosis, Using an Enzyme-Mediated Dynamic Kinetic Resolution
- Dr. Hans-Ulrich Blaser2 and
- Dr. Hans-Jürgen Federsel Director3
Published Online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Asymmetric Catalysis on Industrial Scale: Challenges, Approaches and Solutions, Second Edition
How to Cite
Truppo, M. D. (2010) An Efficient, Asymmetric Synthesis of Odanacatib, a Selective Inhibitor of Cathepsin K for the Treatment of Osteoporosis, Using an Enzyme-Mediated Dynamic Kinetic Resolution, in Asymmetric Catalysis on Industrial Scale: Challenges, Approaches and Solutions, Second Edition (eds H.-U. Blaser and H.-J. Federsel), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630639.ch22
Solvias AG, P.O. Box, CH-4002, Basel, Switzerland
AstraZeneca, 151 85 Södertälje, Sweden
- Published Online: 8 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 19 MAY 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527324897
Online ISBN: 9783527630639
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!