Chapter 4. The Fascinating Structure and the Potential of Metal–Organic Frameworks
- Dr. Andrzej Cybulski2,
- Prof. Dr. Jacob A. Moulijn3,4 and
- Prof. Dr. Andrzej Stankiewicz5
Published Online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Novel Concepts in Catalysis and Chemical Reactors: Improving the Efficiency for the Future
How to Cite
Alaerts, L. and De Vos, D. E. (2010) The Fascinating Structure and the Potential of Metal–Organic Frameworks, in Novel Concepts in Catalysis and Chemical Reactors: Improving the Efficiency for the Future (eds A. Cybulski, J. A. Moulijn and A. Stankiewicz), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630882.ch4
CHEMIPAN, Polish Academy of Sciences, Institute of Physical Chemistry, Kasprzaka 44/52, 01-224 Warszawa, Poland
University of Technology, Reactor/Cat. Engineering Group, Julianalaan 136, 2628 BL Delft, The Netherlands
Delft University of Technology, DelftChemTech, Julianalaan 136, 2628 BL Delft, The Netherlands
Delft University of Technology, Process & Energy Department, Leeghwaterstraat 44, 2628 CA Delft, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 19 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 25 AUG 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527324699
Online ISBN: 9783527630882
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!