8. Darunavir, a New PI with Dual Mechanism: From a Novel Drug Design Concept to New Hope against Drug-Resistant HIV
- Prof. Dr. Arun K. Ghosh
Published Online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Aspartic Acid Proteases as Therapeutic Targets
How to Cite
Ghosh, A. K., Chapsal, B. D. and Mitsuya, H. (2010) Darunavir, a New PI with Dual Mechanism: From a Novel Drug Design Concept to New Hope against Drug-Resistant HIV, in Aspartic Acid Proteases as Therapeutic Targets (ed A. K. Ghosh), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527630943.ch8
Purdue University, Departments of Chemistry and Medicinal Chemistry, 560 Oval Drive, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2084, USA
- Published Online: 4 APR 2011
- Published Print: 25 AUG 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Prof. Dr. R. Mannhold4,
- Prof. Dr. H. Kubinyi5 and
- Prof. Dr. G. Folkers6
Series Editor Information
Molecular Drug Research Group, Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Universitätsstrasse 1, 40225 Düsseldorf, Germany
Donnersbergstrasse 9, 67256 Weisenheim am Sand, Germany
Collegium Helveticum, STW/ETH Zurich, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Print ISBN: 9783527318117
Online ISBN: 9783527630943
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!