8. Control of Anesthesia
- Prof. Efstratios N. Pistikopoulos2,
- Dr. Michael C. Georgiadis2 and
- Dr. Vivek Dua3
Published Online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Multi-Parametric Model-Based Control: Theory and Applications, Volume 2
How to Cite
Dua, P. and Dua, V. (2007) Control of Anesthesia, in Multi-Parametric Model-Based Control: Theory and Applications, Volume 2 (eds E. N. Pistikopoulos, M. C. Georgiadis and V. Dua), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527631230.ch8
Centre for Process Systems Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, Imperial College London, Roderic Hill Building, South Kensington Campus, London SW7 2AZ, UK
Centre for Process Systems Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, University College London, London WC1E 7JE, UK
- Published Online: 22 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 9 FEB 2007
Print ISBN: 9783527316922
Online ISBN: 9783527631230
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!