3. Environmentally Conscious Supply Chain Management
- Prof. Efstratios N. Pistikopoulos2,
- Dr. Michael C. Georgiadis2,
- Dr. Vivek Dua3 and
- Dr. Lazaros G. Papageorgiou3
Published Online: 6 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Process Systems Engineering: Supply Chain Optimization, Volume 3
How to Cite
Türkay, M. (2007) Environmentally Conscious Supply Chain Management, in Process Systems Engineering: Supply Chain Optimization, Volume 3 (eds E. N. Pistikopoulos, M. C. Georgiadis, V. Dua and L. G. Papageorgiou), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527631247.ch3
Centre for Process Systems Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, Imperial College London, Roderic Hill Building, South Kensington Campus, London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom
Centre for Process Systems Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, University College London, London WC1E 7JE, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 6 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 17 OCT 2007
Print ISBN: 9783527316939
Online ISBN: 9783527631247
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!