5. Optimization-Based Approaches to Computational Molecular Design
- Prof. Efstratios N. Pistikopoulos2,
- Prof. Michael C. Georgiadis2,
- Dr. Vivek Dua3,
- Dr. Claire S. Adjiman2 and
- Dr. Amparo Galindo2
Published Online: 27 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Process Systems Engineering: Molecular Systems Engineering, Volume 6
How to Cite
Eslick, J. C., Shulda, S. M., Spencer, P. and Camarda, K. V. (2011) Optimization-Based Approaches to Computational Molecular Design, in Process Systems Engineering: Molecular Systems Engineering, Volume 6 (eds E. N. Pistikopoulos, M. C. Georgiadis, V. Dua, C. S. Adjiman and A. Galindo), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527631315.ch5
Centre for Process Systems Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, Imperial College London, Roderic Hill Building, South Kensington Campus, London SW7 2AZ, UK
Centre for Process Systems Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, University College London, London WC1E 7JE, UK
- Published Online: 27 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 24 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527316953
Online ISBN: 9783527631315
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!