6. Coordination Polymerization: Synthesis of New Homo- and Copolymer Architectures from Ethylene and Propylene Using Homogeneous Ziegler–Natta Polymerization Catalysts
- Prof. Dr. Krzysztof Matyjaszewski3,
- Prof. Dr. Yves Gnanou4,
- Prof. Dr. Ludwik Leibler5,6
Published Online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Macromolecular Engineering: Precise Synthesis, Materials Properties, Applications
How to Cite
Mason, A. F. and Coates, G. W. (2007) Coordination Polymerization: Synthesis of New Homo- and Copolymer Architectures from Ethylene and Propylene Using Homogeneous Ziegler–Natta Polymerization Catalysts, in Macromolecular Engineering: Precise Synthesis, Materials Properties, Applications (eds K. Matyjaszewski, Y. Gnanou and L. Leibler), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527631421.ch6
Carnegie Mellon University, Department of Chemistry, 4400 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Université Bordeaux 1, Laboratoire de Chimie des Polymères Organiques, ENSCPB, 16 avenue Pey-Berland, 33607 Pessac, France
Matière Molle et Chimie, UMR 167 CNRS, ESPCI, 10 rue Vauquelin, 75005 Paris, France
UMR 167 CNRS-ESPCI École Supérieure de Physique et Chimie Industrielles, 10 rue Vauquelin, 75231 Paris Cedex 05, France
- Published Online: 23 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 23 FEB 2007
Print ISBN: 9783527314461
Online ISBN: 9783527631421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!