Chapter 7. A Modular Approach to the Development of Molecular Electrocatalysts for H2 Oxidation and Production Based on Inexpensive Metals
- Dr. R. Morris Bullock
Published Online: 27 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Catalysis without Precious Metals
How to Cite
DuBois, M. R. and DuBois, D. L. (2010) A Modular Approach to the Development of Molecular Electrocatalysts for H2 Oxidation and Production Based on Inexpensive Metals, in Catalysis without Precious Metals (ed R. M. Bullock), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527631582.ch7
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Chemical and Materials Sciences Division, P.O. Box 999, K2-57, Richland, WA 99352, USA
- Published Online: 27 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 8 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527323548
Online ISBN: 9783527631582
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!