3. Energy Considerations in Osmotic Dehydration
- Prof. Evangelos Tsotsas2 and
- Prof. Arun S. Mujumdar3,4
Published Online: 26 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Modern Drying Technology: Energy Savings, Volume 4
How to Cite
Ramaswamy, H. S. and Tola, Y. B. (2011) Energy Considerations in Osmotic Dehydration, in Modern Drying Technology: Energy Savings, Volume 4 (eds E. Tsotsas and A. S. Mujumdar), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527631681.ch3
Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg, Thermal Process Engineering, Universitätsplatz 2, PSF 4120, 39106 Magdeburg, Germany
National University of Singapore, Mechanical Engineering, Block EA 07-0, 9 Engineering Drive 1, Singapore 117576, Singapore
National University of Singapore, Mechanical Engineering Department, Blk EA, #06-15, 9 Engineering Drive 1, Singapore 117576, Singapore
- Published Online: 26 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 16 NOV 2011
Book Series Editors:
- E. Tsotsas and
- A. Mujumdar
Print ISBN: 9783527315598
Online ISBN: 9783527631681
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!