12. Multiphase Fiber Composites
- Prof. Dr. Ralf Riedel3,
- Prof. Dr. I-Wei Chen4
Published Online: 29 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Ceramics Science and Technology, Volume 1: Structures
How to Cite
Koch, D., Knoche, R. and Grathwohl, G. (2008) Multiphase Fiber Composites, in Ceramics Science and Technology, Volume 1: Structures (eds R. Riedel and I.-W. Chen), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527631926.ch12
TU Darmstadt, Institut für Materialwissenschaft, Petersenstr. 23, 64287 Darmstadt, Germany
University of Pennsylvania, School of Engineering, 3231 Walnut Street, 19104-6272 Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Published Online: 29 AUG 2011
- Published Print: 20 FEB 2008
Print ISBN: 9783527311552
Online ISBN: 9783527631926
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!