3. Hydrothermal Routes to Advanced Ceramic Powders and Materials
- Prof. Dr. Ralf Riedel3 and
- Prof. Dr. I-Wei Chen4
Published Online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Ceramics Science and Technology. Volume 3
How to Cite
Suchanek, W. L. and Riman, R. E. (2011) Hydrothermal Routes to Advanced Ceramic Powders and Materials, in Ceramics Science and Technology. Volume 3 (eds R. Riedel and I.-W. Chen), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527631957.ch3
Technical University Darmstadt, Institute for Materials Science, Petersenstraße 32, 64287 Darmstadt, Germany
University of Pennsylvania, School of Engineering, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, 3231 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6272, USA
- Published Online: 23 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 23 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9783527311576
Online ISBN: 9783527631957
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!