4. Scanning Photoelectron Microscopy for the Characterization of Novel Nanomaterials
- Dr. Jinghua Guo
Published Online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
X-Rays in Nanoscience: Spectroscopy, Spectromicroscopy, and Scattering Techniques
How to Cite
Chiou, J.-W. and Chen, C.-H. (2010) Scanning Photoelectron Microscopy for the Characterization of Novel Nanomaterials, in X-Rays in Nanoscience: Spectroscopy, Spectromicroscopy, and Scattering Techniques (ed J. Guo), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527632282.ch4
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Advanced Light Source Division, One Cyclotron Road, MS 6R2100, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
- Published Online: 8 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 27 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527322886
Online ISBN: 9783527632282
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!