10. Next Steps in FASD Primary Prevention
- Prof. Dr. Edward P. Riley4,
- Prof. Dr. Sterling Clarren5,
- Dr. Joanne Weinberg6,
- Prof. Dr. Egon Jonsson7
Published Online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: Management and Policy Perspectives of FASD, First Edition
How to Cite
Thurmeier, R., Deshpande, S., Lavack, A., Agrey, N. and Cismaru, M. (2010) Next Steps in FASD Primary Prevention, in Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: Management and Policy Perspectives of FASD, First Edition (eds E. P. Riley, S. Clarren, J. Weinberg and E. Jonsson), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527632510.ch10
San Diego State University, Center for Behavioral Teratology, 6363, Alvarado Ct. #209, San Diego, CA 92120, USA
University of British Columbia, Faculty of Medicine – Pediatrics, L408 – Oak Street 4480, Vancouver, BC V6H 3V4, Canada
University of British Columbia, Department of Cellular & Physioloical Scinces, Health Sciences Mall 2350, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3, Canada
University of Alberta, University of Calgary, Department of Public Health Science, Institute of Health Economics, 10405 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3N4, Canada
- Published Online: 15 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 27 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527328390
Online ISBN: 9783527632510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!